The Garra II is our expression of the ultimate hawkbill/karambit-style folding knife. Built on a framework of 420J stainless steel liners, it features a high-strength liner-lock mechanism, textured G-10 handles, and an aggressive AUS8A stainless steel blade. Its contoured handle shape is scientifically designed to align with the natural grip angle of the hand, automatically orienting the point of the blade for thrusting and maximizing ballistic cutting power. An extended tang also provides focused impact when the knife is in the closed position.
• Blade Length: 3.000"/76mm
• Overall Length: 7.400"/188mm
• Blade Material: AUS8A
• Blade Finish: Black Teflon® coating
• Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
• Handle Material: 420J stainless steel liners nested in textured G-10 scales
• Pocket clip: Right-side tip-down carry only