The SureFire KX4D LED conversion head increases the output of two- and three-battery SureFire flashlights using a P60L LED assembly by 50%from 80 to 120 lumens, six times the light output of a two-D-cell flashlight. It also serves as an LED upgrade for SureFire incandescent flashlights equipped with P60 or P61 incandescent lamps. Designed specifically for the 6P LED Defender®, the KX4D head, with its crenellated Strike Bezel®, turns any compatible flashlight into one with enhanced self-defense capability. It features an aerospace aluminum bezel with a black Type II anodized finish; a precision micro-textured reflector that creates a smooth, flawless beam; and a high-efficiency LED emitter with no filament to burn out or break. Simply remove the bezel and P60L, P60, or P61 emitter currently installed on the flashlight and screw on the KX4 LED head to convert.
- Max Output: 120 lumens; Tactical Runtime: 2-3.3 hours, depending on flashlight model
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Crenellated Strike Bezel® provides enhanced self-defense capability
- High-strength aluminum construction; weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Type II black-anodized finish for extreme durability
- Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee